There can be, and often is, confusion between the Annual Parish Meeting (held in April) and the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council (held in May).
The Annual Parish Meeting is held once per year and is a public meeting; usually chaired by the Parish Council chair at which local council officers, Police, Highways, local clubs and organisation representatives are invited to present reports on their activities, achievements and plans for the coming year. It is open to all parishioners.
Please see the reports below.
10th April 2019
- Chairman and Councillor’s reports
- County Councillor Charlie Clare
- District Councillor Patrick Fealey
- St Augustine’s Church
- Westbury Cricket Club
- Halse Junior Football Club
- Westbury Wilds
- Beachborough School
- Westbury Village Hall Association
- Westbury Community Shop & Café
- Westbury Youth Club
- Westbury Parish Hall Charity
- Thames Valley Police