Situated between Brackley and Buckingham on the A422, the 2016 design award winning building is available for hire – for parties, events and weddings. The hall has a wooden sprung floor, excellent audio facilities, a well-stocked bar (if needed) and availability of tables and chairs. There is a kitchen available for sole-use, when not being used by the Community shop/café.
The hall has large glass sliding doors which open onto the playing field, this is available to enjoy, when not being used by local sports clubs. Half of the main hall measures 5m x 8m, holding approximately 80 people standing or 60 sitting at tables. The whole hall area is 10m x 8m and can hold approximately 150 people standing or 100 seated at tables. Please email for further details if you wish to use this facility as the hall is home to Westbury Cricket Club, Westbury Football Club and Halse Junior FC.
The Bar/café/community space can hold 40 people standing and approximately 30 seated.
If you are interested in discussing the possibility of holding your event here, please check that the area you wish to book is free, and request hire via the Hallmaster booking calendar (click on the logo):
Please note – amended conditions of hire for course and activity providers will be added shortly and will come into affect 1st April 2018.
To arrange a viewing prior to booking, or for any other queries, please contact one of the following:
- Gwilym Mason-Evans for single bookings – 01280 700 021
- Ken Thurlow for course and activity bookings – 01280 841 599
- We are not available for 18 or 21 birthday parties.
- When hiring Hall and Bar, we charge corkage if you bring your own alcohol OR we only allow alcohol brought through the bar
- It is the hirers responsibility to set up, organise their event themselves, put back the tables and chairs at the end of their hire into the store room and leave the hall, kitchen, and all other areas of hire in good condition.