Situated between Brackley and Buckingham on the A422, the 2016 design award winning building is available for hire – for parties, events and weddings; however, please note the hall is not available for Saturday daytime hire and has limited Saturday night availability during cricket season (7th May to 3rd September 2022).
The hall has a wooden sprung floor, excellent audio facilities and availability of good quality tables and chairs. Depending on the date of your booking, there is a small kitchenette available for sole-use and the provision of a well stocked bar – please check with the Bookings Secretary in advance to check availability and to arrange a viewing of the Hall.
The hall has large glass sliding doors which open onto the playing field, this is available to enjoy, when not being used by local sports clubs. Half of the main hall measures 5m x 8m, holding approximately 60 people standing or 40 sitting at tables. The entire hall area is 10m x 8m and can hold approximately 120 persons standing or 80 seated at tables.
Prior to making your booking, please email the Bookings Secretary for further details and to check availability as the Hall is also home to Westbury Cricket Club as well as our many other regular hirers.
Photos of Westbury Village Hall
- For assistance with single party bookings, please email the Bookings Secretary at: email@example.com
- For information on booking regular courses and activities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note:
- Subject to both availability and agreement in advance, party food may be available to purchase directly from the Westbury Shop and Cafe. You can view packages HERE. Please call/email to book or discuss: 01280 841775 email@example.com
- Subject to availability, the Hall Bar can be hired with the Hall at an additional cost.
- Card payments only at the Hall Bar please.
- We reserve the right to charge a corkage fee if you wish to supply your own alcohol (wine or prosecco only) otherwise we only allow consumption of alcohol purchased through the Hall Bar.
- Any alcohol supplied by hirers must be delivered to the Hall prior to the event so that the corkage fee can be calculated in advance. Corkage fees must be paid to WVHA before, or to the Bar Help at the time of the event.
- It is the hirers responsibility to set up, organise their event themselves, and leave the hall, kitchenette and all other areas of hire in good condition.
- Even if your hire fee includes the cost of a cleaner, the hirer must still ensure that all rubbish and food leftovers are bagged up and disposed of.
- Bouncy castles may be used inside the hall only and incur an additional charge. Please contact the bookings secretary for more information.