Registered Charity Number: 1167871
The Charity are the Landlords & legal entity of Westbury Parish Hall.
Westbury Parish Hall Charity is run by a dedicated group of voluntary trustees who meet approximately four times per year. Its aim is to ensure that the village hall plays a central part in village life for all residents and visitors. It also offers support to Westbury Village Hall Association (WVHA) and Westbury Community Shop & Café (WSC).
The charity has 5 trustees:
- James Stone – Email: email@example.com
- Cathy Knott (Administrator) – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Parsons – Email: email@example.com
- Sue Barrett (Chair) – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Wakeford (Treasurer) – Email: email@example.com
2018 Draft Minutes
2017 Draft Minutes
2016 Draft Minutes
If you are a voluntary group or charitable organisation and are able to demonstrate that any funding will benefit the community, you may be eligible to apply for a grant.